Labels

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Fundamental: Remarks of Commissioner Summer K. Mersinger Before the WFECLEAR: The World Federation of Exchange’s...

Forex Factory
 
 
Alert Alert Mar 29, 2023, 10:30am
 
Fundamental: Remarks of Commissioner Summer K. Mersinger Before the WFECLEAR: The World Federation of Exchange's...
Good morning. It is an honor to speak with all of you today. I want to thank the World Federation of Exchanges ("WFE") for inviting me to join you, and a special thanks to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ("JSE") for hosting the conference events this week. Before I begin giving my remarks, I have to provide my standard disclaimer: The views I share today ...
View Story Edit This Alert
 
 

No comments:

How to Get 3000% Easy Deposit Bonus using SuperForex

Wikipedia

Search results