Labels

Sunday, March 5, 2023

This Week's Question: What are Some of Your Top Productivity Hacks?

A brief summary since your last visit on February 12
BabyPips.com Forum
 

Since your last visit
49 1 507
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
Popular Topics

The Lobby

February 27

This Week's Question: What are Some of Your Top Productivity Hacks?

Ananais

Ananais

We all have the same 24 hours but some people just spend their days more efficiently than others.

This could maybe involve exercise, using a particular type of tool, a technique for handling task priorities - anything that boosts your productivity!

likes  69 replies  21 Ananais Nick1864 TonyGN ponponwei dushimes Read More
 

Beginner Questions

March 2

What happens to a losing trade if you add to the trade in the same direction?

samewise

samewise

Okay so imagine you enter a short EURUSD trade at 1.0600. Price moves up to 1.0650. I'm at -50 pips.

likes  18 replies  11 samewise steve369 flamingoproxy MattyMoney JJanki Read More
 

Beginner Questions

March 1

Have you ever recommended forex to someone? What happened?

ponponwei

ponponwei

I personally have not recommended forex to anyone randomly but I have had some friends ask me about it. It usually ends there though. I give them resources like this website but I don't hear from them again. I feel like if someone was truly interested in learning forex, their questions would be more sophisticated than "how do I learn it?"

likes  4 replies  14 ponponwei dushimes Elliotrades08 StankaVitanova Kancho_Radulov Read More
 

Trading Psychology

February 28

Is your relationship with wins different than your relationship with losses?

ria_rose
Ria Rose

ria_rose

Helloooo. :blush: It's quite late in the Philippines right now and I've just been reading through posts online until I found this question. :thinking: When it comes to trading, is your relationship with wins different than your relationship with losses? :thinking:

likes  6 replies  12 ria_rose steveepperson stacy77 MithcelRobert IbrahimAliFX Read More
 

Trading Systems

March 3

Opening a trade in both directions at the same time

tokyotrader1

tokyotrader1

topic image

Okay, here goes. Let's say that I open a buy and a sell trade on several different pairs at the same time. Let's say three different pairs, 3 buys and 3 sells.

likes  4 replies  9 tokyotrader1 dushimes sydraw MattyMoney Read More
 
 
Popular Posts
 

I'm trying to use the two-minute rule.

Let's suppose you're wanting to start a routine thing, something its important you do every day for say half an hour. Or, you have a larger task that will take multiple days but you plan to do a chunk of it each day - you will complete the task on time but only as long as you can keep up the regular progress and do half an hour on it per day.

tommor

tommor

This Week's Question: What are Some of Your Top Productivity Hacks?

Read More
 

Delete social media.

I also put a limit on my phone for how much time I'm allowed to spend on youtube at a time. after 15 minutes, it closes and gives me the option to select another 15 minutes. That's usually when I put my phone away and get back to work.

dushimes

dushimes

This Week's Question: What are Some of Your Top Productivity Hacks?

Read More
 

I try to eliminate distractions. Like putting my phone on silent mode and closing unnecessary tabs on my laptop.

baemax023

baemax023

This Week's Question: What are Some of Your Top Productivity Hacks?

Read More
 

Not sure if this counts as a "hack," but I still do the 30-30 cycle. :blush: 30 minutes work, and then 30 minutes rest. And although I spend a lot of time resting, I still find myself more productive than usual. :sweat_smile:

ria_rose
Ria Rose

ria_rose

This Week's Question: What are Some of Your Top Productivity Hacks?

Read More
 

I am back! and it does not look like i missed much

Dennis3450

Dennis3450

Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Read More
 
 
New for you
 
EA programming books

Trading Discussion

kyrkar silverf466 likes

0

replies

10

 
Just Graduated!🄳

Beginner Questions

Ostrich_that_seduces_you RosiePalmar likes

7

replies

8

 
I got email from

Scam Stories

ProfesorPips ponponwei likes

9

replies

5

 
Smart Money Concepts | Supply & Demand

Beginner Questions

PrinceSajir tommor likes

8

replies

4

 
How To Have An Edge Over The Markets šŸ“š

Beginner Questions

PrinceSajir silverf466 likes

3

replies

1

 
 
 
This summary is sent from BabyPips.com Forum when we haven't seen you in a while. Change your email settings, or click here to unsubscribe.
                                                           

No comments:

How to Get 3000% Easy Deposit Bonus using SuperForex

Wikipedia

Search results