Labels

Sunday, April 30, 2023

The BabyPips Community: A Million Members and Counting!

A brief summary since your last visit on February 12
BabyPips.com Forum
 

Since your last visit
58 1 799
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
Popular Topics

Community

April 25

The BabyPips Community: A Million Members and Counting!

Penelopip

Penelopip

topic image

You read that right!

We, quite literally, couldn't have achieved this feat without each one of you.

And so, to celebrate this milestone, we've been working on an update to show our appreciation for your presence and participation on our forums and even the School of Pipsology!

likes  18 replies  17 Penelopip ayodimej1 Nick1864 TWILS0 FranziskaSchulz Read More
 

Candlesticks, Chart Patterns, and Price Action

April 25

What pairs you are trading now

chen2020

chen2020

Hey,
I was wondering what babypips community are trading now?
I mean what pairs?

likes  16 replies  37 chen2020 Pauley1 ProfesorPips flamingoproxy rayalarayala Read More
 

Beginner Questions

April 26

Music while trading

Goldbarrel

Goldbarrel

Music often sets the mood for productive trading.
What kind of music do you like to listen to when you make decisions?

likes  4 replies  19 Goldbarrel Pauley1 Kancho_Radulov PrestonRiver StankaVitanova Read More
 

Beginner Questions

April 26

What's one trading mistake you used to make that you've now corrected?

ponponwei

ponponwei

topic image

I have a semi recurring problem with setting stop losses :skull: I'm not proud of it.

Just when I think I've fixed it, it just suddenly happens again. Of course, nothing happens just suddenly. It usually starts with one trade with no SL that I get away with or maybe even works in my favor that then makes it way easier for me to justify not using it for the next trade. It just keeps going and going until I get rekt.

likes  15 replies  24 ponponwei forextt Kancho_Radulov PrestonRiver Mookmik Read More
 

Broker Discussion

April 26

Are there people here who have 100k or more in their accounts?

saaal

saaal

Are there people here who have 100k or more in their accounts? Advise me of a broker that can be trusted in the case of these large values

likes  7 replies  10 saaal ChadPowell OscarR123 MattyMoney flamingoproxy Read More
 
 
Popular Posts
 

Appears I am the 1 Millionth Member :partying_face:

TWILS0

TWILS0

Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Read More
 

Trading books and authors have different objectives such as -
be a good trader
follow these trading systems
know a lot about price action and charts

tommor

tommor

Trading books recommendation

Read More
 

Update: I finally got by my bitcoins From that transaction, which began on February 26 of this year

SmallPaul

SmallPaul

Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Read More
 

Those European currencies continue to dominate

Dennis3450

Dennis3450

Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Read More
 

After 5 years of learning on and off, I still cannot wrap my head around leverage and calculating a trade either :rofl: Just when I think I have it, my brain seems to stop…

TWILS0

TWILS0

Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Read More
 
 
New for you
 
Being away from trading

Trading Psychology

JRB48 IbrahimAliFX likes

8

replies

19

 
iCant withdraw on IC Market

Broker Discussion

boditoo ayodimej1 likes

4

replies

19

 
How long have you been trading forex?

Beginner Questions

Amy95 OscarR123 likes

11

replies

17

 
I want to start trading live

Beginner Questions

blueskies18 Pauley1 likes

8

replies

15

 
I tested my strategy on a Live Account

Trading Systems

ayodimej1 Pauley1 likes

10

replies

16

 
 
 
This summary is sent from BabyPips.com Forum when we haven't seen you in a while. Change your email settings, or click here to unsubscribe.
                                                           

No comments:

How to Get 3000% Easy Deposit Bonus using SuperForex

Wikipedia

Search results